jueves, mayo 06, 2010

Meet me halfway


Una nueva canción que no sale de mi mente, ayer estaba a un pelo de darle " comprar " en el itunes cuando mi hermana me dijo " pero si yo la tengo ya" ahhh bueno si ya me esperé tanto un día más a tenerla en mi laptop. Pero ya parece disco rayado en mi mente... ouch Además el video me encantó.


can you meet me halfway, right at the borderline?
that's where i'm gonna wait for you
i'll be looking out night and day
took my heart to hte limit, and this is where i stay

ooh can't go any further than this
ooh i want you sa bad, its my only wish

girl, i travel around the world and even sail the seven seas
across the universe, i go to other galaxies
just tell me where to go, just tell me where you wanna meet
i navigate myself, myself to take me where you be

cause girl i want you right now
i travel uptown, town i travel downtown
wanna to have you around, around like every single day
i love you always, i'll meet you halfway



0 comentarios: